Magic Dynasty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [PT] An Untimely Departure (Takneil, Eclipse)
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm by Isiff Okaru

» Status Effects!
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm by Takneil Valoren

» [PT] Hanging with Friends (Lazarus)
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 12:06 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» Book of Jake Oro
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am by Takneil Valoren

» Lazarus Eldenhime
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am by Lazarus Eldenhime

» [PT Kierra + Hara] A Search for...
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm by Hara Stratos

» Book of Destruction
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm by Takneil Valoren

» Quest: Search the Southern Deserts
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am by Eclipse Auvrym'viir

» [PT] Awkward Encounters (Takneil Valoren)
What Races can I Roleplay as? Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:57 am by Takneil Valoren

What Races can I Roleplay as?

Go down

What Races can I Roleplay as? Empty What Races can I Roleplay as?

Post by Takneil Valoren Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 am

Drehlm is an ever growing world stumbling upon new things almost everyday, and some of these discoveries turn out to be other races...so Uncle Tak is here to show you what type of Hero you can be!...pssst I was told not to say this but be careful around Vantryrians, they tend to be very gassy.

Races...

Human: Say hello to the most basic race to ever roam Drehlm, humans are what you would expect them to be and take up most of the big cities like Alnagror, the humans can be found in all corners of Drehlm but they mostly keep away from each other due to previous wars between themselves...

Human Bonus: 2 free extra Skill points.

Draylorumnus: or commonly known as the Draylor, this race of beings exhibit supernatural features like archaic like symbols that glow when they use Magic. Draylorumus tend to have a very pale complexion and piercing glowing eyes.

Draylorumnus Bonus: +1 Magical Attack, + 1 Magical Defense.

Vantryrian: these spry beings are very fast and cunning, Vantryrians often have reptilian features including a long tail, random horns protruding from various places, and a long snake like tongue. and before you ask no...they do not have ssssss in their words unless they have a lisp.

Vantryrian Bonus: +1 Physical Attack, +1 Speed.

Reignum: these strange beings roam uninhabited areas searching for the of their scattered kind, very few Reignum are known to exist because they can alter their appearance minutely so that they can blend in with other races in passing's. the Reignum have a strong hatred for the Draylor due to the Draylor nearly wiping out the entire race of Reignum. The Reignum's true appearance is unknown but it is said they exhibit animal like features naturally.  

Reignum Bonus: 1 free Skill Point, +1 Magical Defense, + 1 Speed.

This list will be updated as more beings are discovered within Drehlm.
Takneil Valoren
Takneil Valoren

https://magicdynasty-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down